Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CEBU CITY COUNCIL REPORTS

I explored local channels last night (aside from the Kapamilya and the Kapuso) and i found this really interesting channel.  It was not new to me as i've come across it several years ago but for some reason have accidentally deleted it on my channel list.  I was talking about Channel 47 on CCTN (Cebu Catholic Television Network).  It was about 10 in the evening and  i was totally blown away at what i've seen.  The show was called City Council in Action or was it Cebu City Council Reports? I'm not sure as i was able to view the middle part of the show.  It reports what the Cebu City Councilors are doing, the upcoming projects of the council, the legislation they're passing and so on and so forth.

Cebu City
I was clueless that a show like this ever existed. It was very positive, very constructive and very informative.  Actually it may be the first time i was glued on the television about a show featuring politicians.  But it was not about politics at all.  I never felt they were politicking or something.  I was probably awed that these people are actually doing something and making themselves worthy of their posts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...